MDESIGN bolt - Online-Workshop
Practical application of the bolt calculation
- Application of MDESIGN bolt
- Interpretation of results on the basis of different forms of presentation
- Creation of proofs and documentation
On the subject
Bolted joints are among the most important fasteners due to their ease of assembly and release. With increasing frequency, users are confronted with the situation of providing valid proof. With the guideline VDI 2230, the VDI provides an internationally recognized guideline.
The workshop will give the participant an insight into the modeling of single-bolt connections with MDESIGN bolt and provide confidence in the calculation and verification. On the basis of practical case studies the selection and input process in the calculation method VDI 2230 will be explained.
- Application of the expert module MDESIGN bolt with focus on the guideline VDI 2230 on the basis of practice-oriented case studies
- Presentation and interpretation of different forms of presentation (models, tables, diagrams) of results
- Creation and configuration of proofs and documentation
The workshop is aimed at MDESIGN beginners and users who have already gained first experiences with MDESIGN bolt.
- First participant of a company: 245,- €*
- Each additional participant of the same company: 165,- €*
- University members (teachers and students): 100,- €
(* As MDESIGN service customer you benefit from a customer discount of 10%).
Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance.
Your speaker Dipl.-Ing. Heinz-Markus Höltermann
- Mechanical engineering studies at the Ruhr-University Bochum and the University of Sheffield with focus on design and automation engineering
- Seminar leader with many years of experience for leading national and international industrial companies
- Project and development engineer for bolt calculations