Handling, practical examples and tips & tricks
- Overview of the MDESIGN calculation libraries and modules
- Efficient calculation of machine elements according to current standards
- Integration of company's own material data table
- Time-saving documentation of calculations
- Tips & tricks for everyday practice
About the topic
Designers, engineers and developers need not only a great deal of creativity and flexibility, but also excellent methodological expertise. Because the use of digital design tools is already a significant success factor during the course of product development today and is continually increasing in importance. It is therefore vital to continue expanding your technical and methodological knowledge on an ongoing basis.
The MDESIGN training provides knowledge and skills for working efficiently with the tool. You get an introduction to the user interface of the current MDESIGN version and get to know basic functions and configurations in order to generate calculation documentation within a short space of time, for example, or integrate an in-house database. You also learn to perform calculations quickly, confidently and in compliance with the standards using concrete use cases.
The training is primarily aimed at newcomers to MDESIGN. But users who have already gained some initial experience with MDESIGN can also benefit from the offering in order to expand and update their skills.
- Improvement of productivity: Optimise your product development by improving the effectiveness of your use of MDESIGN. Gain the know-how required in order to make the best possible use of MDESIGN to assist with your design activities and to take full advantage of the benefits.
- Progress: Meet the challenges in design and development perfectly. Expand and update your methodological expertise and competence with tools in order to use tools such as MDESIGN efficiently.
- High levels of learning success: Benefit from an intensive learning experience. The limited number of participants on the MDESIGN training course (maximum 10 people) guarantees intensive support for each individual.
- First-hand expertise: Get direct answers to your questions and gain valuable tips and tricks for using MDESIGN. Take advantage of the opportunity for focussed exchange with our MDESIGN experts and participants from a wide range of industries.
For the duration of the training we provide you a computer with an installed MDESIGN version.
Every participant who successfully complete the training receices a certificate and the training material in a compact handbook.