Machine Elements Colloquium 2019 in Dresden: Program is now online
At last: The complete program for this year’s Dresdner Maschinenelemente Kolloquium (DMK) is online (only German)! Experts of industry and science will inform attendants about current challenges and important trends of the subject areas “machine elements” and “drive technology” in more than 45 specialist lectures. The following topics are this year’s focus points:
- Oscillation in drive systems and its effects on gears, bearings, couplings and engines – Simulation and measuring
- Stress analysis of highly stressed cogwheel drives
- Loading assumption for drive systems via simulation, measurement and machine diagnosis
- Guideline conforming design and strength calculation of drive trains and components
- Challenges of novel drive train concepts
- Tribologic questions connected to bearings and gears
- Computer-aided selection, calculation and optimization of machine elements
These questions are the focus of the 9th Machine Elements Colloquium in Dresden on 26 and 27 November 2019 at the Hotel “Taschenbergpalais Kempinski” in Dresden, Germany. The colloquium will be organized by the Chair of Machine Elements at TU Dresden in cooperation with DriveConcepts.
Our MDESIGN team will also be on site at this year’s colloquium. Within our presentation you can learn more about the role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the product development. And participants who will visit our stand receive current innovations around the calculation, optimization and documentation of machine elements with MDESIGN.
Make use of a 20% early booking discount on the regular ticket fees. Find more info and the registration online at https://driveconcepts.com/dmk2019/ (only German).
© Picture: DriveConcepts GmbH