MDESIGN at the Anwendertreff Maschinenkonstruktion 2018
The Anwendertreff Maschinenkonstruktion takes place in Würzburg on 5th June 2018. The conference offers engineers and developers from mechanical engineering as well as employees of research institutions an ideal platform to inform and exchange about trends, developments and challenges in the fields of Digital Engineering, Product Development Methods and Modern Drive Concepts.
Concrete the conference covers the following topics:
- Job profile of engineers in a changing world
- Agile product development methods also for the hardware
- Digital Engineering: Simulation, digital twin and virtual commissioning
- Smart components for modular machine concepts; focus: drive technology
- Modern interface concepts
MDESIGN is part of the Anwendertreff Maschinenkonstruktion as an exhibitor. Get to know everything about the highlights of MDESIGN 2018 and experience how to digitalize and optimize your calculation process with MDESIGN.
Register now to be part of the conference in Würzburg. With the code "MDESIGN-MAKO18" you will receive a 100,- EUR discount on the attendance fee.
Take a look back to conference: http://www.anwendertreff-maschinenkonstruktion.de/de/rueckblick.