Looking into the future with MDESIGN
After last year’s great success, the konstruktionspraxis is organizing the second User Meeting on Machine Design (Anwendertreff Maschinenkonstruktion) this year. The 2nd User Meeting (Anwendertreff Maschinenkonstruktion) takes place on May 21 at the Vogel Convention Center (VCC) in Würzburg. This event offers a practical-oriented discussion platform about state-of-the-art and future methods, technologies and elements for engineers and developers from the mechanical engineering industry. More than 100 participants are expected.
This year’s program focuses on “Digital Engineering”, “Methods of Development” and “Modern Drive Concepts”. Four practical forums with more than fifteen specialist lectures will directly present and discuss the following topics:
- Changes in the occupational profile of the engineer: Where is the journey going?
- Agile methods of development also for hardware
- Digital Engineering: simulation, digital twin and virtual start-up of machines
- Smart components for modular machine concepts, focus on drive technology
- Modern interface concepts
MDESIGN will participate again as an exhibitor and speaker: Find out how design processes can be digitized and optimized using MDESIGN and get new impulses about “Artificial Intelligence in the product development process” during our session.
- Complete program (only German)
Get 100,- € discount on your entry fee with our MDESIGN code MAKO19_MDE. Plus: If you register by April 15, you will also benefit from the early bird discount and save 200,- EUR compared to the regular price.
- Registration (only German)
For more information about this year’s User Meeting (Anwendertreff Maschinenkonstruktion), please visit www.anwendertreff-maschinenkonstruktion.de.
© Picture: konstruktionspraxis - a brand of the Vogel Communications Group