New workshop: Calculation of multi bolted joints made easy
In the mechanical engineering sector one question recurred again and again: How can multi bolted joints, flange connections, console connections and common plate screw fittings with multiple screws be easily calculated? The VDI guideline 2230 prevailed as the state of the art selection and strength reliability calculation method for bolted joints. The compliance of machines and machine elements to this guideline is not only demanded by testing organisations, but also by customers and suppliers.
The workshop provides you know how for the modeling of multi bolted joints on the basis of examples within MDESIGN multibolt. Furthermore you learn how to identify the safeties for the single bolts. Thus, all the demanded calculations can be performed by all workshop participants without any additional burdens by using MDESIGN multibolt and MDESIGN bolt.
- 8 October 2019 - Frankfurt
- 10 October 2019 - Munich
- Competitive edge: Expand your methodical expertise about multi-bolted screws. Develop innovative products better and faster than your competitors in the future.
- Load determination: Experience, how easily you can perform calculations of load determination of single bolts in a multi-bolted screw system for typical practical screwings.
- Calculation: Understand the possibilities by easily transfer and calculate the results of the most-stressed bolt, the load data and all constraints into the single-bolt system MDESIGN bolt with only one click and in a secure way!
- Verification: Calculate the reliability of multi-bolted screws complying with the standards of the VDI guideline 2230.
Plus: Dimension highly-stressed multi-bolted screws in case examples with the help of a modern calculation tool in a time-saving way and assisted by 3D imagery. Use MDESIGN bolt and MDESIGN multibolt in current or upcoming projects up until end of February 2010.